Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Awesome Things

Awesome things is a great list, and many of the awesome things on this list, are things I believe to be awesome as well. Number 283 is "Eating what you're cooking while you're cooking it," who doesn't do that? Every time I made brownies or cookies I am constantly licking my fingers and the spoons. It is hard to resist when making delicious treats. Number 298 is "Successfully giving someone directions in your home town"is another awesome thing. It doesn't happen often but when I give directions to random people in my hometown I feel so good; definitely an awesome feeling. One awesome thing I didn't really agree with was "Grandma hair"; it's just not something I think, "wow that's cool!" when I'm out and about. I don't really aspire to having grandma hair either.

No comments:

Post a Comment